The inner core muscles, are the most important muscles that must rehabilitated after baby (after baby means 6weeks or 60years)
Have a quick look at the pic...diaphragm, transverse abdominis, pelvic floor and multifidi (small muscles in the back)
To rehab these muscles we must learn how to breathe again....diaphragmatically breathe that is.
Look back to the diaphragmatic breathing blog, as rib cage and pelvic alignment are key with the breathing pattern.
2. Kegels...yes, kegels are still something we should be doing, but not how we have been taught or not taught-but just told it is some mysterious thing we MUST do! A kegel is the exhalation of diaphragmatic breathing....so, it ends up being pretty simple. Inhale with diaphragm, belly, rib cage and into lower back, exhale pull belly to spine (transverse abs engage and belly flattens), now pull belly button upward (pelvic floor lifts and works together with transverse abs).
3. Squats: Squatting for posterior chain, glute streng...
If your fitness goals require you to work harder this year than last and you are struggling to lose weight, then these goals might not be good for you.
Adrenal fatigue, anxiety, insomnia and busyness all go hand in hand. Adrenal fatigue is physical burnout at its finest. Your body is so overtaxed, its hormones have stopped working right. “You feel tired but wired. You crave sugar, similar to an addict. You grow a muffintop.” –Dr. Sara Gottfried
If this sounds like you...then take a look at the other symptoms from Gottfried’s list of Adrenal Fatigue:
* Anxiety, especially in stressful situations
* Emotional instability or excessive emotions
* Frequent screaming or yelling
* Confusion, difficulty with focus, under stress
* Poor resilience to stress – stress feels too much or unfair