Your feet and ass are connected. I know sounds like a wild idea😜 but, I'm guessing you already knew that. Anyhow, how to untuck your bum with just your feet:
Rock the weight out of your heels and into the ball of your foot.
Make sure your feet are parallel.
Duck feet = tucked bum.
3am rocking baby to 6pm dinner prep; stand with feet hip width distance and parallel and let the weight move from heels to balls of feet. You will feel a shift forward and your ass with move backward keeping your rib cage and pelvis in neutral, now diaphragmatically breathe yourself and your baby into a calm, relaxed state.
Diaphragmatic breathing is a baby whispering trick😜 oh and a pelvic floor must do💃
I have been meaning to write this article for months....I take a lot of different classes in the community and this is by far the most common mistake I see amongst fitness/yoga enthusiasts. We are overtraining our abdominals and not in a good way.
We are such good humans, we listen and take direction very well, especially in a fitness/yoga class because there is a belief that if we do what they tell us to do we will look better, reach our goals, feel better about ourselves, fit into an outfit, or whatever your reason is for being there.
The problem is; that we often don’t assess whether these movements are right for our bodies. We don’t ask does this feel good? Is it working the right muscles, do I have pain in my body when performing this exercise. The reason for this is we all share a common belief: NO PAIN, NO GAIN. Hey, trust me, I am not gonna say this is BS, because in reality when you want to achieve a goal, perform a feat, or do something different, at the very least, you gotta g...
1. Take a vitamin D3 supplement. Vitamin D improves your immune function and acts as a powerful antimicrobial
2. Decrease sugar intake. Sugar decreases your immune function. Research has shown that 2-5 hrs after ingesting sugar (sucrose, glucose, fructose) it depresses the number of white blood cells that can kill germs by 50%. Sugar means candy, processed food, alcohol and soda
3. Rest. This is a powerful tool to use against germs and our modern day hustle and bustle would rather you didn't slow down, but take a pill to keep moving. Just slow down, sleep more- it's cheaper then the pills.
4. Exercise. This powerful potent drug😜 increases your immune system, decreases stress and helps improve sleep. Moderate exercise that is, not hardcore drop on the floor stuff.
5. Decrease stress- stress leads to lowered immune systems, which makes your body more susceptible for germs to attack.