Top 5 Reasons to Eat Bone Broth
1. Heals and Seals your gut: The gelatin in the broth is hydrophilic which attracts digestive juices that aid in digestion
2. Decreases Joint Pain and Joint inflammation: Glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate
3. Fights Inflammation: High levels of amino acids like glycine and arginine have an anti-inflammatory effects.
4. Promotes Healthy Bones: Broth has high levels of magnesium and calcium, the building blocks of bone.
5. Inhibits Infection: The research shows that chicken soup may be better than over-counter medication for a cold. Why? They aren't yet sure, but suggest it decreases the growth of bacteria.